IdeaSpark: Eric Fitzmorris’ Family Podcast

  

And now, it's time to discuss some future local ideas for the people of Lawrence Kansas to share. This is IdeaSpark.


Hey everybody, listen up! What do you get when you take my friends Eric and Jill Fitzmorris, one microphone, and what do you get?

A Podcast by the Fitzmorris family.


Introducing the funniest name for a family podcast starring Eric & Jill Fitzmorris.

'The House That Fitz'.

Pretty groovy, huh.


Now here’s the scoop on what this podcast will include. ‘The House That Fitz’ will feature segments such as “Acoustic Sessions”, “Memorable Moments”, Games People Play and Cleaning Up Afterwards”, and some How-To’s on any topic which is family-friendly and what’s new.

I’m pretty sure that Eric and Jill will love the idea I came up with a new podcast.

I wonder what kind of songs and instrumentals Eric can come up with first.

And did I mention in this podcast, an extra topic on fun-filled activities in sports, music, fitness and more. Don’t wanna forget that.

If you like the idea on this new podcast idea for Eric & Jill Fitzmorris, please let me know on the comments below and tell me what you think.

This has been another idea from IdeaSpark. Tune in next time for another idea for the local Lawrence area to discuss about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Ode To My Favorite Teacher, Lois Orth-Lopes

My C-Tran Story

My Two Special Tributes (Rachel & Jennifer Unruh)