IdeaSpark: The Americana Music Academy Podcast

And now, it's time to discuss some future local ideas for the people of Lawrence Kansas to share. This is IdeaSpark.

Since Americana is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, I’d like to take my time to talk to you guys about the next idea.

How’s about an idea on a podcast for Americana Music Academy. 


Look closely at this title



It's called 'The American Roots Podcast Show'. It was feature topics on American Roots music, what's new at Americana Music Academy, music tips, etc. as people can listen to it. It's not just a podcast show, it's a way of hearing Americana as you listen.


If you have some thoughts about the new podcast idea, let me know.


Anyway, about that podcast. This thing will have everything listeners can check out. 


In can also feature segments like top ten lists, what's new in American Roots music, upcoming events, and much more.


The intro music will be 'Polloneese Med Förstämda Strängar' by Ingevalds Spelmän, taken from the Americana Sampler CD.


And as always, the music will be featured by Leo Kottke, Michael Paull, Sissy & Earl, Tommy Johnson, Majestics Rhythm Revue, Mojo National, and the song 'Nolan On the Moors' by Thom Alexander.


This podcast will be a great idea to get into the know of Americana and teaching America's music in the Lawrence Kansas area.

We also need someone to host the podcast. If you have any ideas on this one, let me know also.

When I hear a podcast, it makes me feel informed and learning new things too. And every time I hear a podcast on any show in audio, I can see it now.

Mu suggestions for background music in this podcast will be:

1. “Lost Cat Blues” by Michael Paull

2. “Peg Leg” by Leo Kottke

3. “Circle Nine” by Majestics Rhythm Revue

4. “Hypnotize” by Thom Alexander

5. “The Letter” by Prairie Acre

6. “Funky Mama” by Danny Gatton

7. “Arran Boat Song” by Allen MacFarlane

8. “Seasons of The Heart” by The Faris Family

9. “One Trip Jones” by Levee Town

10. “I Can’t Stand Myself” by Thom Alexander


What are you suggestions of background music for the new podcast? Let me know in the comments.


That's all for today. Stay tuned for more ideas to think about and talk about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Ode To My Favorite Teacher, Lois Orth-Lopes

My C-Tran Story

My Two Special Tributes (Rachel & Jennifer Unruh)