Let's Get Physical!


Ready to get fit? Good luck every Sunday, and remember, have fun with it!


Every Sunday night at 6:30, I go to Lawrence Gymnastics Academy and start a workout in fitness and fun with some friends here at the gym. I've met some good people here. First of all, I met Jason and Sam. They're both instructors of the parkour crew. I like to call them the parkour duo. They're passionate about fitness and health and found parkour to be a great way to include fitness into your life without competition, team commitment or bordem. The reason I came here to LGA is to get some exercise, play around, have fun, get active, and get fit.




I also met Isaac, Randy, and other friends too here at LGA. And we got together and played around the room. I really enjoy jumping on the trampolines and playing around on the foam pit. And the next time I come back once again, I'm coming back to get some exercise with Sam and Jason. I'm sure they'll be very happy to see me again. Whenever I go to LGA every Sunday, I always remember to bring my music with me, like my phone where I listen. to Spotify, or my iPad. One time when I was working out at LGA, I remembered to bring my iPod with me back in the day. And I also got the chance to make Sam & Jason some CD mixes. I made them the 'Stadium Explosion' mix collection. It's like Jock Jams but with a pulse pounding heart beating hi-energy sound. And who could forget the Harlem Shake we all did here. We all had a great time.



One time before I came here, I was in school in my younger years when I went to P.E.  Mr. Marshall got everyone together for some physical education and indoor sports during school days at Cordley. I'll never forget the time he played Jock Jams during that day. And not only he played that, he also played 80s mixed on audio CD, even The Brady Bunch, The Chicken Dance, the Macarena, and much more.

Thanks Mr. Marshall, for the good times here in P.E.


Anyway as I come back to do some physical fitness activity at LGA, I'm gonna need to remember a couple of things before I go.

I'm gonna need to remember:

My iPad

My phone for Spotify/IHeartRadio


And as always, I always remember the location to Lawrence Gymnastics Academy.

(Trace AD)


4930 Legends Dr. Lawrence, Kansas


When the day comes again in a week before Sunday comes, every afternoon I will do the thing to go workout at the Lawrence Community Building in downtown Lawrence. I really enjoy the treadmill and the exercise bike too. It's even got a indoor basketball court.

Check it out!






I remember one time during C-Tran I went there and into the dance studio and we got to do a little yoga and pilates with Jenny Rovel Jones. Everyone got into it too. Yoga is also another fun way to exercise. It's like when you breathe in, and out while you stretch your legs up higher and straighten up your mind and body.


The next thing I wanna do weekdays is go to the East Lawrence Rec Center at 1245 E 15th St. This is where I go there and play some sports, some ping pong, and some foosball. I also remember that time my dad and I went there to lift weights and play some ping pong there. When we both got there, we took our bikes.


Outside the rec center, there's a mural made out of tile mosaic material. I really like the artwork there at the front entrance outside.


It's also the place where my dad and I got to lift weights there. That was cool too.


Oh, and I also got to play a game of pool like the billiards do.


I can't wait to go back there and play some games and activities there. And who knows, maybe I can invite my buddies there too. Outside the rec center is also something that I remember doing with my dad. We rode our bikes around the dirt hills and I bounced all the way to the ground and kept pedaling around the grass and dirt. It was awesome, it felt just like BMX for kids. I was really into it.


If I could get some exercise somewhere, I'd pick my first choice. The Lawrence Gymnastics Academy every Sunday.


The other choices I pick are the rec center and for weekdays, the community building.


If you'd like to check out the Trace AD video featuring the Harlem Shake, watch it on YouTube. The link will be shown on The Lawrence Kansas Club's facebook page.

Okay, I think that's it for now. I'll be back for mess around for my next blog entry. My next entry is about a new song I'm making and e-mailing it to my dad. I give you more information about on the next blog entry.


But for now, have a nice day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Ode To My Favorite Teacher, Lois Orth-Lopes

My C-Tran Story

My Two Special Tributes (Rachel & Jennifer Unruh)