Here’s November!

 

Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Psyche! I’m just kidding. I don’t mean that, but I can tell you that this is my November issue.

Here’s November!

Have you ever tried the Thanksgiving turkey before? I have once! It all started back in the day when my entire family gathered together for a Thanksgiving dinner in Lawrence. We were really really hungry. My family and I had everything on the table. There was turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes and peas, Mac and cheese, everything! We had a lot of fun spending time with each other and hanging out for Thanksgiving in Lawrence Kansas. It was a great year to celebrate.


So I came up with something on my mind right now. What happened when downtown Lawrence held a Thanksgiving parade? Well, it doesn’t happen often in Lawrence. Why? Because next month in December, there’s a Christmas parade here.

(But we’ll get to that later.)

I can also tell you about the time I got to Free State and joined Mr. Andrew and friends for a Thanksgiving dinner together inside the school. We hung out, had some food, and played around for a visit. Mr. Andrew and I would talk about the times I had during an outing at Salty Iguana. If he needs I were to go to Salty Iguana again for lunch or dinner, we’d talk about the music we listened to while I was in school. I also have the time to sometime later sell him a painting. That would really help him a lot, and support the school also.

My next November idea would be to come to Americana and watch a special Thanksgiving jam session with the folks. I wonder what kind of music they would play for us. It would make me wanna dance. My other thoughts for the month would also be going to the Lied Center of Kansas and see a special show. But right now, I wanna spend time with my family for Thanksgiving soon. And I also wanna have fun for the next Best Buddies event in KU. The upcoming event for Best Buddies would be at Abe & Jake’s Landing where we get together for a dance party and I get to be the DJ once again. I also wonder who will be my next best buddy for the next match party soon. If it wasn’t for me, I wouldn’t have spent Thanksgiving here.

One time, I was at Cordley School and my class and I got together for a special Thanksgiving play. And you know what happened during the play, my folks including Ms. Orth-Lopes really liked it. Although I couldn’t remember what type of Thanksgiving play we were in, but we enjoyed it a lot in my younger years.

My next idea is maybe visiting Eric, Jill, and the girls for a hangout together. We can go to the mall, go browsing around shops, ride on the carousel like old times, and look for something We would like for ourselves. The other day when we’re free, I can take the Fitz orris family to Chuck E. Cheese’s again and play games.

If I could pick an activity for November, it would probably be a Best Buddies event here at KU. And maybe Big Jay would join us too.

My idea for November is maybe getting together at the Sound + Vision Lab at the public library for some green screen footage, brainstorming for a podcast, maybe some recording sessions, and some video editing. That would be when I’m at the library checking out CDs and movies again too.

And last but not least, it’s that time last month I finally got together with Speed Mack once again and I finally met Speed Mack’s friends. We hung out at the library, got together for some recording sessions, and went out to eat. That was really cool, don’t you agree. A shoutout to Speed Mack and his crew for helping out with me with their music. Keep up the good work you guys!


Now what I’m gonna do next in the future is join Van Go for some mural planning. I got to see Sarah last month and sent her the two pictures I printed from the library and she’s gonna take a look at the artwork I made which is perfect for the next downtown mural. The first mural piece is one with Camelopard Joey along with Iggy Darien in a collage of all the Jayhawk fans celebrating the KU game, which will be created outside of the Kansas Union or on the walls of downtown Lawrence. And the second piece is one with both Camelopard Joey and Iggy Darien sticking together. This one can also be made in downtown too. Both of these pieces will be part of the new art project for Lawrence titled “Camelopard Joey Mania”.

(I’m 100% sure that it’ll be a big hit.)



Music moment: During the fall season, you would here the song “Back Roads” by David Huntsinger from the album ‘Autumn In New England’. If you hear the sounds of the soft piano, you can actually feel the winds of the leaves blowing away.



Happy Thanksgiving to all of you folks out there back home. Have a great November and I’ll see you soon.



P.S.  The turkey tastes great today.


This November blog was based on a quote of ‘V For Vendetta’ and was considered fictional for reciting the part of the film. No Guy Fawkes person was harmed in the making of this blog. Any similarity to an actual movie quote living or dead was purely coincidental. And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Ode To My Favorite Teacher, Lois Orth-Lopes

My C-Tran Story

My Two Special Tributes (Rachel & Jennifer Unruh)