Introduction

 


Hello there, folks from back home. This is the start of a new monthly blog that I’ll be working on. Once every month, I will write about all things Lawrence, some new ideas [murals, concerts, events, etc.], and so much more. And after all, this is a brand new kind of blog in a different kind of way.

So here’s the scoop.

I’m gonna begin my first Lawrence blog with something fresh starting with some daily reviews on places I visit, do a top five of local events, talk about some new ideas for inside Riverfront Plaza, and some ideas for new murals for downtown. I’m also gonna discuss future jobs at places here in downtown and where to work at next when the time comes. Plus for other upcoming blog entries, I can also talk about the times I lived here and where I go to school for. More coming soon.

Stay tuned for more blog entries and updates on upcoming Lawrence stories.

This upcoming monthly blog is dedicated to all my friends who live here in the sunflower state, including Stephanie Harsin, Lois Orth-Lopes and many others.


Here’s to you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Ode To My Favorite Teacher, Lois Orth-Lopes

My C-Tran Story

My Two Special Tributes (Rachel & Jennifer Unruh)