The Following Blog Entry Is a Quick Update...

 


Here's my quick update on how the condo's basement will look like besides the laundry room.












This next condo will be a special kind of basement. I’ll put together my very own chroma key room for blue screen and green screen. My basement will also have a chill out room in case my friends and I will have fun and hang out together. In fact, it’ll also be the place to hold a party together. Pretty cool, huh. I would cool it the party room, which is to hit the winner. The other part of the basement would not only be an extra place to chill out, but it can also be where any time is movie night. If you look up a picture of the basement hangout hub idea at ‘TreasureHunters.blog’ or at Realtor.com, you might see the point of this idea.


You might also find a couple of picture more interesting to check out. That’s why I wanna try my idea at transforming a dark basement into a hangout room. And to do that, we’re gonna need a lot of supervision to make it work. It’ll be fun for my next condo.


This has been a quick update from The Lawrence Kansas Blog.


For more updates, keep checking out my blog.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Ode To My Favorite Teacher, Lois Orth-Lopes

My C-Tran Story

My Two Special Tributes (Rachel & Jennifer Unruh)